SUPPLYING PRINTING AND STATIONERY SINCE 1971
We specialise in printing bespoke stationery tailored to the client’s needs. Therefore the majority of jobs are quoted individually not just from a price list.
We mainly print in full colour (CMYK), but you can also choose special mix colours from many hundreds in our pantone guide.This includes metallic and fluorescent colours (for better results these inks work best on silk or gloss stocks, available on spot colour litho printing only).
We proof all orders requiring setting or artwork, with our digital colour proofing system, or via pdf on email. While not 100% accurate for colour it’s very close and proofing is the last chance to spot that illusive mistake or wrong colour. Any price quoted includes three sets of proofs allowing for minor changes.
We do not include artwork charges with the majority of our printing costs as from experience we know that artwork can take from half an hour for a simple layout to days for a full design scheme, so we quote artwork charges on sight of copy or on discussion and agreement of charge before any work proceeds. This way nobody gets any shocks.
Supplying your own print ready artwork
- Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and Word (‘rtf’ preferred)
- PDF, EPS, Tiff, JPG
- CMYK or Spot pantone colour separations
- Hi-resolution not less than 300dpi
- Embedded fonts or converted to outline
- Correctly sized with crop marks and 3mm bleed
- Multi part NCR sets, pads and books
- Flyers and leaflets
- Memorial stationery
- Business cards
- Letterheads and compliment slips
- Invitations and thank you cards
- Plan printing
- Banners and
- Signage and display
- Digital print/copy
- Wire binding and encapsulating
- What else do we print?
- How to find us